Welcome back to even more Thanksgiving themed crafts that will be sure to add spice and color to your Thanksgiving celebrations, however you choose to celebrate. The Carvonis Group has much to be thankful for this year, wonderful employees, a really cool CEO and a great relationship with our clients as well as a place and company we love being a part of. Though it doesn’t get very chilly in Miami, that doesn’t mean we can’t appreciate these autumn crafts. Check it out!
- Purchase some green apples, take a knife and carve out the core of the apple and insert a small tea candle in the hollow space. While these will only last a few days at most, they make a lovely, fruity centerpiece.
- To continue the fruit and vegetable theme, hollow out some gourds and fill them with small appetizers like dip or olives or crackers. The best part? You don’t need to do any dishes afterward!
- Let’s keep it going. Carve a pumping and line it with aluminum foil. Be sure the foil covers everything quite well – then fill with melted chocolate or cheese, and you’ve got fondue straight out of a pumpkin!
- Take some plain glass candles and colorful leaves, carefully paste the colorful leaves to the outside of the glass and the colors will dance when you light the flame.
- Press some colorful leaves between wax paper in a heavy book and once they’re dried, string them up with bakers twine and clothes pins across any doorway or mantel place.
- If you’ve got extra cheese graters lying around, simply place them nicely in a corner and put them over a lit candle. They’ll make nice luminaries to light up your family meal.
- Cut a hole straight through some colorful gourds and slide them onto long plain candlesticks. Not only will the gourds hold the candles up, but it will add a nice fall touch to the otherwise plain candlesticks.
From everyone at The Carvonis Group, we hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving season, and that you take some inspiration from these project ideas. Check out more information on these crafts here and here. Follow The Carvonis Group on Instagram!